1. Giant Cake O’s from Cakes Suzette - available in 4 Red Velvet (of course), Chocolate Mint, Lemon and Vanilla Chocolate. Just the right size for two. Candy hearts included in each box.
2. An Italian white ceramic urn filled blush French tulips, white hydrangea, and orchids from Floral Art, Venice.
3. Wood hearts from Maison K in Montecito. Perfect for place cards or little messages.
4. A year of candles from Red Envelope. A red box with chocolate-colored ribbon swings open to reveal twelve smaller boxes containing metallic-flecked ivory candles, one for each month of a year of love. The lid of each small box is printed with a love-related word and its definition, and embedded in each candle is a heart-shaped token etched with the same sentiment.
5. Moët Chandon Valentine Graffiti Kit. This gift set contains a pink coloured bottle of Rosé Impérial champagne, a couple of champagne flutes and even a permanent marker in gold so that you can write a lovely message to the one that you love.
I just love these shots. Our client wanted to capture a group shot that looked like it dated back to the 1920′s. I think the very talented Yvette Roman nailed it! She wrapped up the night back in the couples suite as they jumped for joy.